Elevate the everyday dish with this creamy, smoky, spicy Chipotle Lime Sauce! Delicious drizzled on tacos and fajitas! Use as a dip for tortilla or potato chips! Sqwiggle a bit over an omelet for a wow factor! Easy to assemble. Even easier to eat!
1/2 cup full-fat mayonnaise
1/2 cup full-fat sour cream
zest of one lime
2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 large clove of garlic, minced
2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, minced
1 teaspoon adobo sauce
2 Tablespoons finely minced cilantro
- To a large glass measuring cup, add the ingredients beginning with the mayo and ending with the adobo sauce.
- Using an immersion blender, mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Alternatively, place the ingredients into a small food processor or blender and blitz until combined.
- Stir in the chopped cilantro.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- Prepared sauce keeps up to four days refrigerated.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: chipotle lime sauce, chipotle sauce, taco sauce, chipotle lime, chipotle, lime, black bean cake sauce