Santa Claus Snack Mix! If you love a good no-bake sweet and salty treat, this recipe is for you! Salted pretzel twists, Cheerios, Corn Chex, M & M’s, and Honey Roasted Peanuts are coated with melted sweet white chocolate chips! Perfect for gift-giving and holiday get-togethers!
24 ounces Holiday Peanut M & M’s
1 cup Honey Roasted Peanuts
5 cups Cheerios
5 cups Corn Chex
10 ounces Salted Mini Pretzel Twists
2- 12 ounce packages White Chocolate Chips
3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
Additional Mini Pretzel Twists
Additional White Chocolate Chips
- Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper
- In an extra-large bowl, combine everything except the white chocolate chips and vegetable oil.
- Combine the white chocolate chips and vegetable oil in a medium saucepan. Place over medium-low heat and stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the snack mix ingredients in the bowl.
- Using a large rubber spatula, gently stir to coat the ingredients with the melted chocolate.
- Immediately divide between the two lined cookie sheets.
- Let rest at room temperature for an hour or so to set the chocolate.
- If you would like to dip extra pretzels to scatter throughout the mix. Melt additional white chocolate chips and vegetable oil. Individually dip the pretzels into the chocolate and use a fork for fishing them out of the chocolate. Tap the fork against the rim of the pan to drain excess chocolate from the pretzel. Place the dipped pretzels on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- After the chocolate has formed a shell on each pretzel, you can dip the fork’s tines in melted chocolate and quickly flick the fork back and forth above the pretzels to form a decorative pattern.
- Alternatively, sprinkle the freshly dipped pretzels with small holiday sprinkles of your choice!
- Honey roasted cashews or roasted, and salted cashews may be substituted for the honey roasted peanuts
- If you prefer, plain M & M’s may be used.
- I have even omitted the pretzels and replaced them with Bugles or potato chips with ridges.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stove-Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: santa claus snack mix, edible gift, m & m's, sweet and salty, sweet snack mix, christmas